Welcome to New Age Media vof
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of New Age Media vof’s Website and/or services. By accessing this website or making use of our services we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use New Age Media vof’s website or services if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
New Age Media vof is located at:
Vlaschaard 55 Amstelveen
1183KM – Noord-Holland , Netherland
Chamber of commerce number: 75653672
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf on New Age Media.
- Parties can only deviate from the conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website/enjoying New Age Media services and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, New Age Media vof and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on New Age Media vof. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from newage.media for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from newage.media
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from newage.media
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from newage.media
Redistribute content from New Age Media vof (unless content is specifically made for redistribution and/or if licensing terms regarding said content have been confirmed by a New Age Media vof executive.)
New Age Media Created Content License
Unless otherwise stated, New Age Media vof and/or it’s licensors and licensees own the intellectual property rights for all material created by New Age Media vof. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
When you purchase or make use of any New Age Media Content Creation service the resulting content deliverables, Images, Marketing Assets, Video’s, GIF’s, 2D/3D models and/or Designs are licensed to you for their intended usecase. The intended usecase will be determined within the proposal or other written communication you have recieved.
You must not:
Republish, Sell, rent or sub-license images, video’s, designs, renders, 3D/2D models and text created by New Age Media or New Age Media hired freelancers without written permission from a New Age Media vof executive employee.
Offers, proposals and quotations
- Offers, proposals and quotations from New Age Media are without engagement, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- An offer or quotation is valid for a maximum period of 2 months from its date, unless another acceptance period is stated in the offer, proposal or quotation.
- If the customer does not accept an offer, proposal or quotation within the applicable time frame, the offer, proposal or quotation will lapse.
- Offers and quotations do not apply to repeated orders, unless the parties have agreed upon this explicitly and in writing.
- Upon acceptance of a quotation, proposal or offer without engagement, New Age Media reserves the right to withdraw the quotation or offer within 3 days after receipt of the acceptance, without any obligations towards the customer.
- Verbal acceptance of the customer only commits New Age Media after the customer has confirmed this in writing (or electronically)
- All prices used by New Age Media are in euros, are exclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- New Age Media is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop. on its website or otherwise, at anv time.
- The price with regard to services is determined by New Age Media on the basis of the actual working hours.
- The price is calculated according to the usual hourly rates of New Age Media. valid for the period in which he carries out the work,
unless a different hourly rate has been agreed.
- If the parties have agreed on a total amount for a service provided by New Age Media. this is always a target price, unless the parties
have explicitly agreed upon in writing on a fixed price, which can not be deviated from.
- New Age Media has the right to adjust prices annually New Age Media Vof.
- New Age Media will communicate price adjustments to the customer prior to the moment the price increase becomes effective.
- The costumer has the right to terminate the contract with New Age Media Vof if he does not agree with the price increase.
Payment & Payment terms For New Age Media services
New Age Media services and proposals are all in accordance with Dutch legislation surrounding payment terms and conditions. While payment terms and payment options might vary between agreements and proposals the following rules, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, apply;
- Regardless of holidays, national holidays and other unplanned events, payments for New Age Media invoices will be completed on a net 15 day schedule starting on the date the invoice was sent.
- If otherwise agreed upon this payment schedule may increase up to a net 60 day schedule starting on the date the invoice was sent.
- National & EU Payments will also include any sales tax known as VAT, BTW or other relevant taxes. The respective amount will be added to the price of our services.
you will always find tax amount information on our proposals.
- Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount at the latest on the
last day of the payment term. he is legally in default, without New Age Media Vof having to send the customer a reminder or to put him in default.
- New Age Media Vof reserves the right to make a delivery conditional upon immediate payment or to require adequate security for the
total amount of the services or products.
Consequences of late payment
- If the customer does not pay within the agreed term. New Age Media is entitled to charge an interest of 5% per month from the day the customer is in default, whereby a part of a month is counted for a whole month.
- When the customer is in default, he is also due to extrajudicial collection costs and may be obliged to pay any compensation to New Age Media.
- The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for extrajudicial collection costs.
- If the customer does not pay on time. New Age Media Vof may immediately suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligation.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on behalf of the customer, the claims of
New Age Media Vof on the customer are immediately due and payable.
- If the customer refuses to cooperate with the performance of the agreement by New Age Media Vof , he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to New Age Media Vof.
Suspension of Obligations by the customer & Settlement
- The customer waives the right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
- The customer waives his right to settle any debt to New Age Media vof with any claim on New Age Media vof.
Performance of the agreement
Duty To inform by the customer
Duration of the agreement
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. New Age Media vof does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of New Age Media vof, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws New Age Media vof shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- New Age Media vof reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to New Age Media vof a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of New Age Media vof; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of New Age Media vof’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website and/or New Age Media services (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Liability of New Age media vof
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable – but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war,
3. Ifa situation of force majeure arises as a result of which New Age Media Vof cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissob-e the agreement in writing in
3. New Age Media Vof does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
Changes in general terms and conditions
transfer or rights
consequences of nullity or annullablity
Applicable law and competent court
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us immediately.